We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain
- Who we are and what we do,
- What information we collect,
- What do we use your information for,
- How do we protect your information,
- Inform you about Cookies and other digital markers,
- Inform you about children’s privacy,
- Inform you about your choices and opting-out,
- Inform you about access and accuracy of your information.
1. WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
1.1 The company name is VISTA CARE SERVICES LTD.
1.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 11812619, and our registered office is at Office 6, Askern House, Doncaster DN6 0AA.
1.3 Our principal place of business is at Emerald House, 69 Tenter Balk Lane, Doncaster DN6 7EE.
1.4 You can contact us by writing to the address given above, by using our website contact form, by telephone on 01302 613 400, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1.5 We operate under following trading names:
- Vista Care Services
1.6 Contact to our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 We collect information from you when you contact us:
- Your name and email address throuhg a contact form,
- Your name, telephone, email address and a cover letter through a vacancies contact form.
2.2 Additionally we collect:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us;
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us;
3. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
3.1 Personal information submitted to us through our websites will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2 We use your personal information to:
- administer our business;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you email notifications regarding service you have ordered with us;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter),
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information),
- personalize your experience – your information helps us to to better respond to your individual needs,
- improve our websites – we continually strive to improve our websites offering s based on the information and feedback we received from you,
3.3 If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
3.4 We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
3.5 We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
3.6 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
3.7 We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
3.8 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
3.9 Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
3.10 Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America.
3.11 Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
4.1 This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
4.2 Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
4.3 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
4.4 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
4.5 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
4.6 All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4.7 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
4.8 You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
5. COOKIES AND OTHER DIGITAL MARKERS
5.2 More information about cookies can be found here https://www.aboutcookies.org/
5.3 You can disable or change cookies setting on your browser using following links:
- For Chrome use https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- For Edge use https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- For Firefox use https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Internet Explorer use https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Opera use https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- For Safari use https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We are committed to protect the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target our websites to children under 13.
7. YOUR CHOICES AND OPTING-OUT
We give you the choice of receiving a variety of information that complements our products and services. You can subscribe to receive certain product-and service-specific information and marketing communications. Our communications may include new product information, special offers.
We provide you the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personal data used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product from us but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on the order form.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters and/or promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communications or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type “Opt-Out” in the subject-line.
8. ACCESS AND ACCURACY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will provide you with access to your information, including making reasonable effort to provide you with online access and the opportunity to change your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your data.
9. THIRD PARTY SITES
Our websites contains links to sites owned and operated by third parties. They have their own privacy policies, and we urge you to review them before browsing those sites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
10.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our websites.
10.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy or we may notify you of changes to this policy by email.